Is your basement meeting its full potential?
As interest rates continue to rise, more and more homeowners are opting to upgrade their surroundings rather than move. If your basement is unfinished why not create the perfect space to hang out, relax, and enjoy at home? Hiring a licensed electrician in Denver can help you get it done right.
Finished Basement Ideas From Bell!
An unfinished basement is like a blank canvas with so many options for creating livable space. A good place to start is how you want to use the space. Just think of all the options wiring a basement could offer:
- Add a second (or third) living space – creating a cozy basement living area with ambient lighting
- Include a game or hobby room – which will likely include task lighting
- Added bedrooms – whether a private retreat or a space for guests to hang out, reading lights are always good
- Enjoy a theater experience at home – invest in adjustable recessed fixtures and surround sound with WIFI controls
- Conveniently sweat it out in a home fitness center – and choose between low and high light levels along with speakers for your music or streaming video
- Make a small apartment – add a kitchenette, bedroom, and bath with full surround speakers
- Entertain guests around a wet bar – with under counter lights, overhead lighting, and GFCI outlets
- Show off your wine collection – with spot lighting, overhead lights, and a room cooling system
- Build an enviable laundry room – with bright task lighting and outlets for drop-down ironing.
Perhaps the most important aspect of a basement finish is getting the electrical wiring right. Once you line out the space planning, we can make sure you have the right basement wiring for your needs. From home automation to fixture installation and panel upgrades, Bell Electricians will ensure your basement electrical wiring is performed safely and optimally.
Contact Bell Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electrical to get your Denver electrical needs covered.