We’ve all heard the saying ‘you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?’, and at Bell Plumbing and Heating, we do our best to walk the walk every day when it comes to reducing our carbon footprint. We do so in two main ways: the first is that we offer a number of products and services to help our customers live a greener lifestyle; the second is that our staff make every effort to make our office as green as possible. With spring’s arrival and Earth Day’s 45th anniversary upon us, we want to help you walk the walk. First, let us show you some of the daily things we do in our office to help reduce our business’s carbon footprint:
- We have natural gas vehicles – to help reduce our oil and gas usage, a number of our company’s fleet cars and vans operate on natural gas.
- We program our heating and cooling – we love programmable thermostats, so we use them, too! Programmable thermostats help us to save energy during off-business hours, including weekends.
- Our experts commute from home at the beginning of the day – instead of having our expert technicians commute all the way to work only to leave the office to drive elsewhere, we have them leave for their first appointment of the day straight from their homes.
Services and Products We Offer
So how can we help you to reduce your carbon footprint? Here are some suggestions:
- Schedule maintenance for your plumbing, heating and cooling systems – maintenance helps your major systems retain 95% of their efficiency, which means they’ll use less energy and work optimally.
- Make repairs on a timely basis – repairs only become worse over time, and as they do so, they put more stress on your system and can create an even more costly repair.
- Install more efficient components – whether you are looking for a low-flow shower head, LED lighting, a heat pump system or an energy efficient water heater, we can help.
Ready to turn over a new, green leaf your Denver, CO, home? Then call the experts at Bell Plumbing and Heating today!